miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

Algunas frases célebres de Hamlet


A continuación tenéis algunas frases célebres de Hamlet. Tras hacer un pequeño esfuerzo para traducirlas, explicad su significado y situadlas en su contexto (Están colocadas por orden de aparición en la obra.)


1- Hamlet - But break, my heart, for I must hold my tongue.

2- Marcellus - Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

3- Hamlet - There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

4- Polonius – Though this be madness, yet there is method in´t.

5- Hamlet - The play is the thing wherein I´ll catch the conscience of the King.

6- Hamlet - Thus conscience does make coward of us all.

7- Queen – Hamlet, thou hast thy father much offended.
Hamlet - Mother, thou hast my father much offended.

8- Hamlet - Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio. A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

9- Horatio - I am more an antique Roman than a Dane.

10- Hamlet - The rest is silence

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario